Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.
MY ANSWER: The biggest city I live near is Dullsville...aka the city no authors come to but once in a blue moon...aka St. Louis, MO.
Of course as I heard another fellow "neighbor" say, no one actually lives in St. Louis...you have to actually live in the greater area to get the joke, but it's true!
And you'll also note our Arch is fully repaired after Rachel Morgan's visit to it some time ago! Heehee!--Pale Demon by Kim Harrison!