May 18, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Everyone cross your fingers that I get my replacement Uverse box because I am going legit insane without being on the internet! lol It's sad how much I do on the internet on a daily basis! Bread Co. (Panera) might start to recognize me soon!


Last Week I Read:

Beckon Me by Cindy Thomas (4 stars)
The Sandman by Erin Kellison (4.5 stars)
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week. I've not heard of Persephone before but the cover is stunning. I hope you have another fantastic week. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking bunch of books. Good luck on getting your internet back. Come see what my week was like here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster award!
    http://dearbookgeeks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read The Witch Hunter! it sounds really good.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading Off the Page by Jodi Picoult. Good luck with your Uverse!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!