- The ghost voice on one of the busts in the Haunted Mansion is the same voice that sang "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch." His name is Thurl Ravenscroft.
- In 1995, there was a time capsule buried in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. It will be opened on Disneyland's 80th anniversary: July 17, 2035.—must remember to plan trip there at that time! LOL! The crowds, oh gawd the crowds!
- The first few years the park was open, it was closed Mondays and Tuesdays on the off-season.—an off season?
- It cost $3.50 to get into the park when it first opened.--daaaaaamn
- Walt Disney wanted to build a theme park after taking his daughters to a merry-go-round.
- There was a tobacco shop on Main Street until 1991.
- There was a lingerie shop as well — it only lasted six months and closed in 1956.--omg
- The drawbridge on Sleeping Beauty's Castle is real and can be raised or lowered.