May 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


So Friday afternoon, just as I was doing my usual blogging routine, our internet and TV went out. Totally. Completely. Apparently our Uverse box or whatever is defective, so they're sending a new one out which means I woke up early to go to Bread Co (Panera) to use their Wifi and enjoy a Asiago Cheese bagel! So if I am not super active in the next day or two, that's why!


Here's what I got this week:

 The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh


Then from My Friends are Fiction I won a preorder copy of:

 An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir


THANK YOU Kristen!!


Then for review from the publisher via Netgalley I got:

Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis


THANK YOU BelleBooks & Netgalley!!


Then for review from the author I received:

The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter (ARC)


THANK YOU Kristen!!



And that was my week! What did you get?







18 comments:

  1. I've been seeing The Wrath and the Dawn lately and it really grabbed my attention. It sounds interesting and there were A LOT of positive reviews. Hope you enjoy your new books, Jessica! Have a great week ahead! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so curious about Persephone, I asked for it but was denied (or I think so). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the lack of internet. I hope everything is fixed soon. The Wrath and the Dawn sure has been getting a lot of buzz. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for The Wrath and The Dawn and An Ember in the Ashes!! I cannot wait till I can get my hands on both those books!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some interesting books, hope you enjoy them. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when my internet is down. It's the most annoying thing. I hope you love all your new books. An Ember in the Ashes was amazing. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh The Wrath and the Dawn and An Ember in the Ashes! Both books I'm super excited to read! I have Wrath, but still need Ember! Happy reading Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these all look so good!!! Hope you enjoy them and those yummy asiago bagels!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed Ember and hope you do too-- have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Wrath and the Dawn is amazing! I had dinner with Renee Ahdieh this past week and not only is she the sweetest person ever, but there was also a hugh fangirl moment over An Ember in the Ashes, so I need to get my hands on that one as well! I hope you enjoy everything you got!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My review of The Wrath and the Dawn went up on my blog yesterday, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! I´ll be waiting for your review of An Ember in the Ashes.

    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a bit distracted after Panera, but yay for Wrath and Ember!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Persephone story so I look forward to that book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked up The Wrath and The Dawn at RT. I might wait to see what you think first. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh persephone got a new cover! I love that series so much so I hope you love it too!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe it was good thing your Uverse went out, because you got to hang out at panera lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!