Random Thursday

The first Thursday of the YEAR means a Disney Factoid!!! It was actually the factoid on December 30th of 2015. I got my 2016 calendar ready at work and I cannot wait to see what kinds of facts I get! This is directly off my calendar page:


"Early on, someone suggested that Snow White's friend Dopey play the title character in The Sorcerer's Apprentice, but Walt Disney said no. He knew in his heart that this was a role Mickey Mouse was born to play."

I don't think I can imagine Dopey playing this role! But I can see why, since Mickey never speaks, but he was definitely the right choice!





2 comments:

  1. I think Mickey was the perfect choice for this role!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey was definitely the perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!