Jun 2, 2016

Random Thursday

Time for another fun Disney factoid that I got from my Disney desk calendar!! This was a rather interesting fact and it really makes you think...oh yeah...once you see the picture! I did a rather tedious task of scanning the actual calendar page onto my laptop and then cropping it! So you're basically getting the whole idea!

Minus the date.

And words. Because I'm going to quote from it anyway! Apologies for the low quality. I guess that's the downside to scanning!


"The villagers agree that Belle is gentle and kind, but they also think she's a little 'strange'. She's always reading! To visually set Belle apart from her neighbors, Disney animators made her the only person in town who wears blue--a color that signifies intelligence and truth."


Total eye-opener!! Especially what blue signifies! I wonder if that then relates her and the Beast even more since by the end he wears blue a lot! Pretty much after he saves her life! At least in "shades" of blue from all the capes and coats he wears and then of course his light blue shirt in the ending fight scene!! Talk about WHOA!





6 comments:

  1. I did not know that! Belle's my favourite. Thanks for the fun fact :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes sense having brighter colors, so she can stand out in a good way! Love any reference to Beauty and the Beast! Here's an online comic I found from a talented author! You can both read it online and buy it too! http://batb.thecomicseries.com/comics/1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have caught that, thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very intereting fact. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, I didn't know this AT ALL! I'm curious how this will compare to the movie coming out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo I like that! I wonder if the yellow dress symbolized anything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!