Jun 23, 2016

Random Thursday

Here's another Disney Factoid for you from my Disney desk calendar! It was a rather recent one too! From the past month I think! Lol.

image borrowed from Disney Wikia

"Kaa the sinister python was voiced by actor Sterling Holloway, who also gave voice to a more trustworthy Disney character: Winnie the Pooh! A personal favorite of Walt Disney, Holloway was declared an official 'Disney Legend' in 1991."


Never knew this, yet when I play back the characters, I totally hear it now!! LOL!





2 comments:

  1. I always love your Disney facts. I never realized this either, but I can actually hear both voices in my head when I think about it, and it makes sense!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed they were voiced by the same person!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!