- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: 3 Favorite Book Boyfriends, What Books They're In, and Why You'll Always Love Them
The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I looove Daemon! Yes, he's a total asshat in the first book, and it takes awhile to warm up to the guy. But pretty much by book 2, and hell we can say book 1 what with Oblivion giving me the better insight to his head, I fell in love with this guy! Underneath his prickly demeanor is a guy who would go to the ends of the earth just to make Katy smile and happy. Sigh...
The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
What's not to love about Bones? He's another one of those types who would do anything to protect the ones he loves! And when that's Cat, well let's just say, don't make him angry! I love how deeply he cares and even when Cat struggle to realize her feelings, he was patient...for the most part! ;)
Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones
Reyes is death personified and oh...death looks good. Real good! LOL! Despite being super sexy and romantic, Reyes really cares for Charley. He gets rather angry when she gets herself into life threatening situations. Yet, he lets her make her own mistakes, for he knows she's the kind of woman who can take care of herself...most of the time anyway! LOL! I've got to get caught up in this series!