- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: Tour Your Bookcase for Us!
Here's some of the bookcases and shelves I have downstairs. Right now (on the right) I just have half a shelf, but pretty soon we'll get rid of the encyclopedias and I'll have another half shelf!! And don't fret, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is there, it's just in paperback as that's how I started the series!
Another small bookcase I have downstairs. Really it came from my grandparents' house and my mom wanted it. She said I could fill it for her! ;)
The bookcase on the left is my "closet" bookcase. And it holds ALL my Maria V. Snyder books! Though I think I need to move the other shelf back up higher so they're all the same level. The taller hardcovers wouldn't fit but I think it might be better in the long run to lay those down then have the too short shelf in the middle.
The one on the right is another one. Nothing special, just a normal one! Really the left one is the only "special" one being all Maria's books! I did a lot of rearranging with my new bookcases addition, and while moving them around, I left some room for new books too!
Then we have my nightstand shelf which is all my Jennifer L. Armentrout books!! There's two rows going on each shelf, basically US and UK editions!
Then we have the second case which is a twin to the one above! I also have a lot of my Peter Pan and Tinker Bell items on the top and first shelf if you can see them!
Then there's my nice tall and narrow one! I took out a DVD case stand in order to make room for this one! Because really, books or movie room folks! It wasn't hard to decide!
Then here's my favorite bookcase, all 6 gorgeous shelves of it!! Again, I left some space for new books when moving them all around!
And here's my new one! I have two, but as you can see one is completely empty!! YAY! Though I could fill it with SOME of my TBR books and would still have books leftover! Though in my geekery, I never shelve a book until its read! ;) And again, you can see I left a little room for more newbies. Mostly ones I know are in my TBR mountain and that I hope to read soon! And I added a few little touches with signs! Though I think I want to hand that teal square one. Unless I put it on the other shelf once it gets full!
And those are my bookshelves folks! Most of them were built with the help of my mom, while the last three were all special ordered ones! I really like how they all came out!