Feb 3, 2017

Challenges Recap: January

For new releases I read 3 books:

Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
The Turn by Kim Harrison


For series enders, I also completed 3 series:

Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
Fearless by Marianne Curley


With the Discussiong Challenge I only wrote 1 post, I'm hoping to write more each month, but I am new at this! LOL!



I rocked the TBR Challenge this month! I read 6 books!! Granted three were novellas, but they still count! LOL!

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
The Moth and the Flame by Renee Ahdieh
The Crown and the Arrow by Renee Ahdieh
The Mirror and the Maze by Renee Ahdieh
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
Fearless by Marianne Curley


I think I did pretty well for the first month of the year! I'm liking my progress!







4 comments:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!