Aug 4, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is: Do you ever go "way back" to when you first started blogging and look at your old review posts? Do you see any differences from then to now? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Sometimes, but it's usually when I'm doing a search to see if I wrote a post on a certain topic or if I even reviewed a particular book. I get to reading one of those early/old reviews and kind of cringe! Lol! They weren't very structured. I mean, I don't really follow a structure now, but there's some sort of structure to my nonsense! Back then, nope! LOL!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to look at early reviews without seeing all the things I wish I had done differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am pretty new to reviewing, I haven't done much comparison. I'm so excited to see where I go in the future and how things change over time though :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I'm with you. I tend to use my backlist as a resource when I need to check up on details about a book I've reviewed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!