Aug 18, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict



This week's question is: When you enter an unfamiliar house or apartment for the first time, do you feel disappointed if you don't see any bookshelves, or books on the coffee table? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)


MY ANSWER: Well...kinda. Lol. Makes me wonder why I thought I liked them in the first place! But I also realize not many people are readers like I'm a reader, so I don't begrudge them too much!




 

5 comments:

  1. Never thought about it. Now I'll probably do it every time I go somewhere. LOL The only rooms in my house without a bookcase are my bedroom and the bathrooms.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've honestly never looked. I have noticed when someone has books, especially when they seem to have the same interest in genre as me, but I've never really noticed or cared when a friend didn't have books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of expect not to see any bookshelves when I go to someone's house, but I definitely gravitate toward them if I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha good answer! I don't get disappointed per se, but if they DO have books I try to find excuses to sidle over and see what's on the bookshelf lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I realize that there aren't that many people who are readers as adults. Excluding all of my teacher friends, which skew my friend pool, I only have two friends who are casual readers. I also realize from my IG strolling that a lot of people keep their bookcases in bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!