Aug 7, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Reunited by Colleen Houck (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Rituals by Kelley Armstrong (Early Copy)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Seduced by Fire by Erin Kellison (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







3 comments:

  1. Rituals is going on my list. I love Kelley Armstrong's books. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of books you got! I need to start reading Kelley Armstrong's books someday!

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do need to read more of Kelley Armstrong. Enjoy this week's reads!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!