Aug 14, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:
 
Rituals by Kelley Armstrong (Early Copy) (5 stars)
Seduced by Fire by Erin Kellison (ARC) (3.75 stars)
Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris (3 stars)
 
 
Review That Was Posted:
 
Ferocious by Paula Stokes (ARC) (4.5 stars)
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
Of Flame and Fate by Cecy Robson (ARC)
 
 
What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
Ashes Reborn by Keri Arthur (ARC)
 
 
Other Posts of Interest:
 






1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy this week's reads! I do want to read the Charlaine Harris series but haven't gotten to it yet. I am enjoying the TV show though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!