Aug 28, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Heart of the Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Stars Above by Marissa Meyer


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer


Other Posts of Interest:









3 comments:

  1. o0o can't wait to see what you think of Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, I love it so much!

    Have a great week!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with any of these titles, but I think I've seen Forest of a Thousands Lanterns around lately, Great picks! Me, I've been reading Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns has me WAY curious, if reviews are good I may have to get that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!