Aug 30, 2017

Mini Review--Meeting Thomas Cresswell by Kerri Maniscalco

Since there's no official listing for this one on Goodreads or anywhere else that I am aware of, I will tell you basically that this is a short little excerpt that takes place during the beginning of Stalking Jack the Ripper. It leads up to the moment where Audrey Rose and Thomas first meet. But of course, this is all from Thomas' perspective and it was quite comical and completely enjoyable!














While in between books…i.e. I read a graphic novel in a day and didn’t come prepared with another read, though I was waiting to start another book once I got home, I decided to read the story that Goodreads says DOES NOT EXIST. And that my friends is Meeting Thomas Cresswell! This is Kerri Maniscalco’s gift to readers for preordering Hunting Prince Dracula, which I did wayyy back in January! LOL!

So naturally I was most ecstatic to read this one, because Thomas. Cresswell. Being inside his head was just as you’d expect it to be! Very entertaining! Thomas is a complicated guy with a complicated life. Granted I’m sketchy on some of the details that were revealed…should’ve thought to read some of my SJTR notes, but I’ll being doing that sooner than you think! But anyway, I was able to move through those few moments with relative ease.

Of course, the most entertaining part was the second time he meets Audrey Rose in her uncle’s class that she was attending in disguise! He was able to pick up right away that she was in fact a girl and not some new boy. He’s rather ingenious and did I also mention entertaining? I love this guy’s sense of humor! He’s a riot!

A short and sweet story all in all! So if you haven’t read Stalking Jack the Ripper--what are you waiting for?—I highly urge you to do so, then pre-order Hunting Prince Dracula so you can get your hands on this one of kind little story!



Overall Rating 5/5 stars






4 comments:

  1. I didn't even know this was a thing? No cover or synopsis? HOW ARE THEY MARKETING THIS?! I was a little confused by Thomas in the beginning so I'd think I'd like to see this from his perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this yet! I'm so excited to though. I love Thomas and Audrey, they are just so snarky and adorable together.

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I really appreciate the insight on this, but how long was it? How many pages? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! It's been so long since I read it, I can't really remember. It was also an e-read originally, if I am not mistaken, so even harder to tell a page count. It's in the mass market paperback of Stalking Jack the Ripper if you were interested in it.

      Delete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!