Aug 6, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a pretty awesome week! I got a few keeper copies, a new read, a trade, a few review books...it was AWESOME!


Here's what I bought:

 Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor--keeper copy! Read this as an ARC sooo many months ago! I had to get a keeper copy because it's just so gorgeous!
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo--yes, I succumbed to buying the other two in the trilogy with the new covers! And I got both of them on the first try!
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet--sooo can't wait to get this one! I loved the first book!



Then in an awesome trade with Kelly from Effortlessly Reading I received:



Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao (ARC)
 
 
THANK YOU Kelly!! 
 
 
Then for review from the publishers and author I received:
 
 Seduced by Fire by Erin Kellison (ARC)
Rituals by Kelley Armstrong (Early Copy)
Ashes Reborn by Keri Arthur (ARC)
 
 
THANK YOU Erin, Random House, and Berkley!!
 
 
And that was my haul this week! What did you get?
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. What a nice haul, Jessica! I'm awful with new covers too. Or UK covers... or, even in extreme cases, French or Norwegian covers *sighs* it's costly to be a book-nerd!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a great haul!! I don't see how you have enough room for all those new covers you get...lol.

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Sparks of Light, and I agree, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Armstrong. Oh new covers mid series make me crazy! Enjoy all your new lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    - El @ El's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, glad to see you got the new covers you wanted for the Bardugo series. I love the designs, they're so pretty!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new covers for the Shadow and Bone trilogy are amazing! Im trying to resist but idk if I can lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you got a great trade with Kelly! She is awesome. I also have FotL and I can't wait to start it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved Breath of Fire! I hope you do as well :) I really need to start reading Janet B. Taylor's series. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo... a new Kelley Armstrong. Those covers are absolutely stunning - hope you enjoy reading your new haul.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!