Sep 6, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Skye Thorn has given tarot card readings for years, and now her psychic visions are helping the police find the town’s missing golden girl. It’s no challenge—her readings have always been faked, but this time she has some insider knowledge. The kidnapping was supposed to be easy—no one would get hurt and she’d get the money she needs to start a new life. But a seemingly harmless prank has turned dark, and Skye realizes the people she’s involved with are willing to kill to get what they want and she must discover their true identity before it’s too late.  









I still need to read Eileen's first book that's in my TBR pile but this one sounds really good as well! A perfect kind of Halloween read too!!


AUTHOR: Eileen Cook
PUBLISHER: HMH Books for Young Readers
GENRE: Thriller YA
RELEASE DATE: October 3, 2017





19 comments:

  1. You're right, it's definitely a good Halloween read! I'm getting back into reading more of these books and this one sounds very interesting! I will be adding it to my TBR lit.

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sounds really interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this looks compelling! Nice choice, thanks for sharing. It does seem perfect for Halloween!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an ARC of this one. I like a mystery every now and then, and I am intrigued by the way she is faux-psychic, who is being tapped to help solve a kidnapping, which it seems she is involved in. I like that whole good vs. evil thing and the struggle I think the MC is going to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely giving off a Halloween vibe! Tis the season, right? I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about it sounds good to me. Hope you enjoy it.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of this book. I hadn't heard of this one before but would pick it up. This would be a perfect Halloween read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Eileen's other book either. I remember seeing it around, though. I'd never heard of this one until you mentioned it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read one book by this author before, but I have some of her others on my virtual tbr. I don't know why I haven't read anything else. This book sounds good and scary! I hope you enjoy reading it, Jessica.
    Thanks for visiting My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds dark and interesting. I wouldn't mind giving it a go! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one's definitely on my TBR! Really enjoyed her last book so hopefully I'll love this new one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really surprised this is the first time I'm hearing about this book. Definitely adding it to my TBR right away. Great choice this week Jessica :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always pick the best looking books :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It does sound like a good Halloween read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is new to me, but based on the description it's a very good pick! I'm intrigued!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to get my hands on this novel.

    Happy readings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh though I'm not a big horror fan, I hope you enjoy it!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't heard of this! You're right, it looks perfect for Halloween time! Hope you love it Jessica. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!