Nov 17, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is:  If you had an author-only Thankgsgiving party, who would you invite? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Ohh this is too hard! I'd want nearly everyone on my shelves there! But to start I will say:
 
Marianne Curley--because I am DYING to meet her! But she lives in Australia and that's pricey to get to, so since we're talking the gods of book magic making this dinner party possible, she's at the top of the list!

L.J. Smith--another author I've not met. I read The Forbidden Game as my first books of hers and LOVED it! Went on to LOVE The Vampire Diaries that SHE wrote! And still have to read the rest of the Night World books and Dark Visions

Maria V. Snyder--because she's one of my favorite authors and one I've met several times and am good friends with!

Gena Showalter--perhaps so I can beg, plead, cry, and beg some more for that Intertwined book 4! After dinner of course! 

J.K. Rowling--because I realized book magic of the gods at work here! She will be there at the head of the table!!

Jennifer L. Armentrout--because I love love love her books despite being so very very behind with them!

And I think I will leave it at that. I could go on all day with this post!





3 comments:

  1. This is a really tough question, and I am impressed you were able to keep your list so short. I actually went to a small Book Con in NJ, and we ate dinner with the authors that was there. I was lucky enough to be at Claire LeGrande's table, and it was a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many! I would start with Dannika Dark and Amber Lynn Natusch because they are favorites of mine. Then it would be J.T. Geissenger,Samantha Towle, and Karina Halle because I love their work. Cameo Renee because she's a sweetheart and I've loved all her books. And last but not least, Colleen Hoover, except I think I would be too awed to even talk. Lots more but I will leave it at that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!