Nov 13, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Killman Creek by Rachel Caine (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (4 stars)
Scythe by Neal Shusterman (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Tithe by Holly Black


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Ironside by Holly Black 


Other Posts of Interest:




 

5 comments:

  1. It's always great to read a lot of Holly Black. I'm pretty sure I read Tithe. I just finished The Child. It had a lot of good twists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Rachel Caine book around and it looks super good.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Holly Black book I think I would enjoy them. Cannot wait to read the new Rachel Caine myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I need to read Tithe. And maybe Ironside too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Tithe and Ironside years ago. I really need to catch up on her more recent work. I am currently inhabiting the creepy world of Killman Creek which is so good. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!