Jun 30, 2018

CHALLENGES RECAP--June

CHALLENGE 1: 2018 New Release Challenge

Stray Magic by Kelly Meding (6/19/18)
The Lantern's Ember by Colleen Houck (9/11/18)--Review to come at a later date
Campfire by Shawn Sarles (7/17/18)--Review to come at a later date
A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (6/12/18)
Girl at the Grave by Teri Bailey Black (8/7/18)--Review to come at a later date
The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout (10/30/18)--Review to come at a later date
 
 
Not too shabby! I feel like I am making more progress with this one than my next one!
 
 
CHALLENGE 2: Mount TBR Reading Challene 2018
 
 
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (4/5/16)


I am hoping to make better progress with this one soonish! I just have a few too many review books to get through that's impeding this particular challenge!


CHALLENGE 3: 2018 Discussion Challenge





CHALLENGE 4: 2018 Series Ender Reading Challenge


NONE :(

I am shameful.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!