Jun 4, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Coundown by Kimberly Derting (4.5 stars)
Stray Magic by Kelly Meding (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


About to Start Reading:

The Lantern's Ember by Colleen Houck (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Campfire by Shawn Sarles (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for The Lantern's Ember--it sounds fantastic! I hope you love it!

    Current Read: Legendary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I hope The Lantern's Ember is good. And Campfire looks like a trip!!

    I love those Scooby covers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!