Jul 20, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What's your proudest blogging milestone or achievement? (submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next
 
 
MY ANSWER: Honestly, it was when I saw my name in a book being quoted! I believe that first book was Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter! Naturally, my quote was on the AMAZING Twisted which was the third book in what should have been the Intertwined Quartet!
 
While I've been quoted a few more times, I'll admit seeing my name here got me a little teary!
 
Of course while I was quoted for this and it showed in the ARC, for whatever reason this page was not in the hardcover edition, but the paperback. So in likelihood I was first quoted in print with Jennifer L. Armentrout's Apollyon, though process wise, it was Alice in Zombieland! :)

Still get chills when I see my little blog name in a beautifully published book!!






2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you've been quoted in books. That's never happened with one of my reviews, but I hope someday it will!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting...CONGRATS!!

    I remembered that happened to me too after I wrote my answer so I went back and added that. How could I forget that. LOL!!

    Thanks for coming by my blog, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!