Jul 31, 2018

Echoes Winner!

Time to announce the winner of the pre-order of Alice Reeds' Echoes! The book that totally held me riveted and desperate need of a sequel! Lol!

And the winner is...


DANIELLE HAMMELEF!!


Congrats Danielle!


Danielle will have 48 hours to respond to my email or else a new winner will have to be chosen! I hope you all will still give Echoes a chance at some point! It's truly one of the most exciting and thrilling reads I've read this year and I still have chills thinking about it! We need a sequel, so be sure to read and post reviews everywhere! ;)






2 comments:

  1. Congrats Danielle! THis one looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so lucky to have won this exciting book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!