Jul 13, 2018

Let's Discuss: Friday the 13th

In honor of Friday the 13th I decided I would talk briefly about that and why in my youth I always liked the day!


Friday the 13th




I think the main reason why I always liked it when Friday the 13th rolled around on the calendar was because most people didn't like it. I don't know if it was all superstitions or what not, but because everyone was like OH NO! I was like, it's FUN! Of course there's the whole Friday the 13th movie, which I never saw, and never will since I don't like horror movies--yeah, that's another story entirely, which I think I discussed at one point! I'll double check on that and if not I'll tell you why in another post! Lol!

But the short answer is, I liked the day, Friday the 13th because most everyone feared it! To me it was just another day and I saw no reason to fear it. Though I also have bad luck on a daily basis it seems--little things like getting a bruise or paper cut or some other injury due to be klutzy--so Friday the 13th didn't really matter to me in that sense!



So how do you feel about Friday the 13th (and we're talking the day and not the movie ;) )?





 
 

1 comment:

  1. I never really had many thoughts about Friday the 13th one way or the other. This has made me want to research why it's a thing, though. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!