Jul 27, 2018

Let's Discuss: Need to Know Books!

Here's a different twist to an author I think you all should know more about. Well...I guess it can still be the same topic to that, but the book in question is a new release!


A BOOK YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!!
 

Echoes by Alice Reeds is a new book and as you might have seen from my review, one that was sooooo freaking amazing! This is a totally twisted book that you will keep you guessing everything and suspecting everyone!

This is definitely a book for fans of LOST! It's eerie and mysterious and has some strange conspiracy theories going on. As of now, Goodreads and Alice's website don't have details if this is to be a series of any length or not. But with the way it ended, there just HAS to be SOMETHING more! If not, I will likely combust! There were so many questions that left me aching with need to know more! I don't want to discourage you from reading it, I feel like the buildup in mystery was meant to be this way. And when reflecting over it later, I realized there were still some burning questions that had yet to be answered. 

I can only hope this means Alice plans to write at least one more book! It was positively the most thrilling and shocking read I've read so far this year! And there just HAS to be a sequel! So please do yourself a favor and read this one! And leave a small review on all the bookish sites! Again, I want to say there's going to be a sequel, but I am not sure. To be safe, I think we need to let the publishers know that we realize how awesome this book is and our need for a sequel!! More than likely you'll be seeing me talking about this book again sometime soon!



 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you've convinced me that this will be so much fun to read! I love all the promised twists and surprises and then your NEED for more. This is definitely an author to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book. Hope there's more. I hate it when I read a book and I don't know if it's a series or not!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!