Oct 19, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's topic is: If you were to dress up as a literary figure {author or character} for Halloween, who would it be? (submitted by Michelle @ Life Among the Pages)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Oooh...tough one! Maybe Kady from Illuminae? She had wicked cool hair! Though of course, I'd chicken out and wear a wig because I don't want to dye my hair that color even temporarily! Lol!
 

Or maybe even Katy from Obsidian! I can dress mostly as myself! Lol. You know, to make it more challenging for people to guess who I am! Though I can honestly say only a party at a book convention would even come closer to knowing who I was dressing as! LOL.





 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!