Nov 11, 2018

Stacking the Shelves--2 Week Haul Edition

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


So this is a two week mega haul! After I got back from The Origin Event Sunday morning, I was pretty exhausted! I mean I started unpacking my stuff, put all my books away, then I started putting away all my Halloween decorations because this weekend it was time to decorate for Christmas, so yeah...blogging just kind of got away from me! I did my posts for Monday and Tuesday, but I just couldn't sum up the energy to do a Sunday post, plus I had a week's worth of shows to catch up on on my DVR! Ironically pretty much all my shows are on Thursday so I didn't even get to watch them before I left!

Anyway, let's get to it! Here's what I bought in the last two weeks:



Lost Boy by Christina Henry--UK cover! I got a coupon from The Book Depository awhile back and bought this along with the next book because I have a book buying problem if that wasn't already known! ;)
Wildcard by Marie Lu--UK edition! I mean when you already own the insanely awesome UK cover of the first book in a duology, you pretty much need to buy the insanely awesome second book just to have them all!
Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost--SIGNED! I decided I wanted to have Ian's first book signed!
Fury by Rachel Vincent--keeper copy!
Dead Ringer by Kate Kessler
The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED! My book from The Origin Event!
A Blade So Black by L.L. McKinney--SIGNED! So despite a few reviews that had me worried about it, after attending a signing I decided to just buy it anyway!
Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton--SIGNED! So yeah, went to a signing, not intending to buy any books after spending too much in the week before and I bought 2!
Archangel's Prophecy by Nalini Singh--still so behind in this series and still continue to buy the books as they release!
Renegades by Marissa Meyer--the paperback edition! And yes I bought it because my name is in the back! :D 


Other goodies from the past two weeks:

The Wreck-It Ralph 2 Rock Candy of Belle--READING A BOOK!


The Darkest Star Book Beau from The Origin Event
2 bookish pins from The Bookish Box--the left is Lux related and the right is The Cruel Prince!


My October Owl Crate! I knew what one of the books was and I kind of wanted to have the exclusive cover for it! Plus I was anxious to see what book loving related goodies were inside! I was pretty happy with most of it too!

Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
Pride by Ibi Zoboi
Bookish socks
a book cover/purse thing
tea
tea strainer
a Harry Potter/Hedwig print!


Then I got some of my preorder goodies:

 I got my poster for preordering Archenemies! That copy hopefully arrives next week! Already in a state of panic over my other preorder not arriving on time, so fingers tightly crossed that this one comes in a timely manner!

THANK YOU Fierce Reads!!
 

Then I got my preorder swag for Shadow of the Fox! I completely forgot that it was a personalized book plate! So that was a happy surprise!

THANK YOU Harlequin Teen!



And that my friends, was my two week haul of epicness!! Yes, I had some disappointments mostly surrounding my other preorder being lost in limbo. There's still hope it will arrive but since we're now at a holiday I know there won't be any further updates on the tracking! It's been dead since November 7th as it is. Sick with worry over that too! 

What did you all get?













10 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure got a lot of books!! I also got my owlcrate box and I love it! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great! Many things for you there! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Christmas decorations! My husband won't let me put them up yet! XD Awesome haul this week too! I haven't heard of Lost Boy, but I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a haul. I would be afraid of doing those subscription boxes, because I don't like the idea of surprise books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretties! I got Shades of Wicked, Fury and The Darkest Star this week too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome that your name is in Renegades; I still haven't read it!

    A Blade So Black wasn't my jam, but I hope you like it!
    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you are able to get so many signed books! It seems that every time an author I like comes to St. Louis, my daughter has some kind of event and I have to miss it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Owlcrate stuff looks awesome! And yay for Wildcard! I need to get that one yet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lost Boy is a great book! And I also need to read The Darkest Star. I hope you enjoy your new books, great haul!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic haul, Jessica! I really, really need to read more Jeanine Frost again - I miss her books!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookworms

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!