Jan 25, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is:  How many books did you read last year? Will your goal be to match that number or surpass it? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Last year I read 128 books, among those numbers are some comics, short stories, and novellas. Hence why I was able to read "so many." Lol. This year I am not expecting to beat or match it. As I mentioned in an earlier post I am trying to find a new job. One that will likely not give me so much downtime. If I can meet my projected goal of 50 I will be happy because in the long run that means I found a new job! If I totally surpass it and match my goal from this year...well, the news isn't as good! Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I know page count is a huge factor in how many books people read but I figure that for every novella I read there is a book of 500+ pages which kinda balance each other out in terms of 'normal' book length so high book totals are still amazing...
    Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of long books, so I feel the same way as Nicci. Life comes first, then hobbies. I wish you luck with your job hunt.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal! I read a lot of novellas as well. I set my number at 100 also taking in consideration that I read childrens books every now and again.

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50 books is a very reasonable amount.

    I hope you reach your goal of 50 books as well as being successful in finding a new job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you about finding a new job! But I'm already a slow reader and I'm afraid I will read less if I find one... 50 is impressing for me...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!