Jun 21, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is:
1.Which is your favourite library (or which would you most like to visit)? (submitted by Nicki @ Nicki J. Markus/Asta Idonea) 2. How often do you visit the library? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)  
 
 
 
MY ANSWERS: I don't really have a favorite library. To be perfectly honest, I don't visit all that often. Usually just for book events. I tend to buy my books more than go to the library and hope they are available when I want to read them. 99.9% of the time, I love the books I buy, so it all works out in the end.
 
Though if ever there was a library I would like to visit it would be:
 
 Belle's library!!!!


AND...

The Harry Potter Library! I tried finding one without the "green hands" but it was becoming futile! But seriously, how cool would it be for the book you're trying to find, finds you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!