Sep 20, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: How long does it usually take you to finish a book? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


MY ANSWER: These days it averages between 3-4 days, I feel like it depends on the genre and style of the book. Sometimes it takes me long to read a book if the pacing is slower, but still enjoyable. Oddly formatting plays a role too. When the text is teeny tiny it takes me longer to read a page and that effects the reading time of the entire book too. So I'd say on average it's roughly 3-4 days.






6 comments:

  1. I agree that it really depends on the style of the book. I'm usually slower if the pace of the book is slow, but there are other factors to consider, such as eventual issues we might have with a read. If we start not liking something, that surely slows us down, and a read that should take hours to finish, it takes us days instead . . . And I'm one of those people who has to finish a book no matter what, so imagine the joy (not) when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer...totally agree.

    It depends on many factors for me.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, many factors come into play on reading time! If I'm really engaged, I can read one in a day. If I'm not? Who knows! I'm typically around 2/3 days though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can read a book in a day if I have nothing else going on. If my husband is home we catch up on all of out t.v. watching so it takes longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, formatting definitely can play a part in my speed of reading as well. It really depends on a lot of factors, doesn't it? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lately it takes me like a week or more :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!