Oct 18, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: You're spending a night in a haunted house. What book would you bring with you? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



MY ANSWER: Realistic me would say whatever book I happen to be reading before this impromptu trip to the haunted house of course! Lol. If I was planning ahead? Hmm...perhaps something outside the horror genre? I'd likely be too wired to read believing every noise is a ghost, every shadow is a ghost and jumping at every creak of the [old] house. 

If I was daring enough, I'd say a thriller! Not sure which one. One from the the TBR pile likely! Lol. So yeah...no clear cut answer.

For fun's sake, let's say The Haunting of Hill House

















6 comments:

  1. That book would be scary enough!!

    I haven't read it, but it sounds VERY scary, and I have heard others talk about it.


    Happy Friday, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I said the same thing! There's no way I'd be reading anything scary if I'm spending the night at a Haunted House. I'd just read the same non-scary book over and over again lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for something non-scary, too! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I don;t really read horror anymore, guess I'm not alone. ;-)

    I hope you enjoy your weekend, Jessica. Here's my BBH Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked The Haunting of Hill House too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!