Nov 1, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you read classics? If so, what is your favorite? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Not really. I do have a few on my TBR pile that I want to read at some point, Frankenstein and The Haunting of Hill House are two. I still would like to read the rest of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale collection too.
 
If I had to pick a favorite I'd say Dracula and The Count of Monte Cristo were tied for #1!







1 comment:

  1. Bit late to the party this week ;-) sorry.
    I've read classic literature over the years but these days I'm looking for more light entertainment. ;-)
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your week, Jessica. Here's my BBH Post
    Flora x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!