Nov 29, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Did you go shopping on Thanksgiving Night, Black Friday, or on Cyber Monday? If so, did you buy any books? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes. Yes I did. Sadly, I feel like I have to go out on Thanksgiving in order to get the deals that are the "in-store" only. Generally I'm out for the little things, never any of the BIG items. Mostly DVDs. I wait all year long to buy the movies I want for $10 and under! It helps because I can break those Bluray/DVD Combos up and give my niece the DVD version and there's a nice little present for her.
 
I feel like Black Friday deals are my best bet since I'm 99% after DVDs. Cyber Monday I browse around to see what's what with certain shops and Small Business Saturday I tend to look around too especially if any of the small business shops online participate in that too!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!