Dec 20, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What is your favorite Christmas themed fiction or nonfiction book? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I don't really have one? Is that bad? I hardly ever read "themed" books. Although back in the say I was happy to read loads of anthologies! Two Christmas themed ones were Wolfsbane and Mistletoe and Holidays Are Hell!
 
 
Although now that I am thinking of short stories, it reminded me that my favorite indie author, Alyssa Rose Ivy wrote two holiday novellas in the last two years that I really enjoyed!

It's been a few years since I read these, the last one was 2017 so I can't quite recall if this was in the Chronicles world but it's still got that same paranormal theme! Full Moons and Mistletoe and Full Moons and Candy Canes were extremely fun holiday reads that were absolutely perfect for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!