Dec 20, 2019

Harry Potter Christmas Book Tag


So I saw this fun tag over at A Court of Coffee and Books and I knew I had to give it a whirl! Because CHRISTMAS AND HARRY POTTER! I'm not sure where it originated as most people were just mentioning who tagged them.



It’s your first Christmas at Hogwarts. What’s one book you’ve asked for this year? 

The interactive edition of Alice in Wonderland illustrated by Minalima is one that made my list for sure! I love these editions!


You spot Hagrid hauling the Christmas tree through the grounds. What is the longest (or heaviest!) book you own?
 
That would be Winter at 827 pages, coming in at second is Tiger's Dream at 826!


It’s time for the famous Great Hall feast. What’s one book you can’t read without snacks?
 
Uh...I generally don't snack and read at the same time. If anything I'll eat my lunch one-handed as I read because that's when I get to read! But willing...there are no snacks.
 
 
 
Well done, you’ve brewed your first Polyjuice potion. What’s one book you’d change the cover of?
 
The first one that came to mind was Doomed by Tracy Deebs. Wonderful book...lame cover. The ARC cover was SO much cooler!
 
 
You receive a brand new Firebolt for Christmas. What’s one book you read super quickly?
 
Most recently it was Alyssa Rose Ivy's Wreck! Her books I just eat up in one sitting! Or nearly one sitting as it were! Lol.


You join Harry for his first proper Christmas. What’s one book you’d love to receive this year?
 
Highly unlikely that I will get any books from family members, but these are at the top of the list!
 
 
 
You get hit by one of Fred and George’s flying snowballs. What’s a book you wanted to throw across the room?
 
Biggest disappointment of the year. Huge.


You’ve just visited Hogsmeade for the first time. What’s one popular book you haven’t read yet?
 
Serpent & Dove for sure! Dying to read this one after all the rave reviews I read!


Congratulations, you’ve been invited to the Yule Ball. What book about Christmas do you love?
 
Holidays Are Hell is the one I've been going with lately! I don't read too many themed books with holidays at the helm! This was one collection of novellas I read ages ago that I enjoyed and it was holiday festive!


You find Ron’s deluminator. What’s one book that’s helped you through some dark times?
 
Never one to ever choose just ONE, here's Demon in My View and Old Magic! Both were re-read endless during my darkest moments and they brought me great joy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!