Dec 15, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

This week was a blur. I can't really remember it. Nothing really happened, no worse, no good. Things are still strenuous at work for me, I don't know when or if I will ever have a place there and my job searching has kind of hit a low point since we're nearing the holidays and the end of year. Hopefully the new year will be more promising than this year was. Ironically, I didn't really add much of anything to my piles this week. It was just a meh week overall.

But here's the one book I did buy this week, I actually got it last Sunday, so it's just been sitting here happily waiting for its spotlight for this Sunday! Lol.

Book Lover by Debbie Tung--I came across this one as I was Christmas shopping and was so tickled by the preview I decided I needed it for myself! Lol.
 
 
Then I got some other goodies during the week:
 
I bought this notebook over at Red Bubble from Risa Rodil's shop and thought it'd be perfect for my next note taking notebook!

This was the assortment I bought from Fae Crate's Extras Sale! I am addicted to the cool coins they had throughout the year! I decided on the Young Elites and Red Queen coins as those were the fandoms I follow and then I added in the Stalking Jack the Ripper Polaroid because it was just too cute! Lol.


I also got the Fae Crate Queen of Nothing mini box. I didn't take pictures of that on the off chance others haven't gotten it yet. But you pretty much know what's in it already! I was mostly in it for the covers and coin. The Jude doll while cute seems a little empty without Cardan, but oh well!


Then I got these Six of Crows socks from Out of Print, these were the ones I exchanged my super thick ones for. I have the Owl Crate version of them as well, but can't help but like the reversal colors too! Lol.


And finally, I received my preorder goodies for Cold Falling White! This was the last preorder gift I was waiting on for this year, so I'm all caught up until January! Lol.


And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?







 
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the job search (mine isn't going very well too). I hope the new years brings you the job you're looking for.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the socks. Wish they made them in knee socks though, because that's what I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks about your job, I hope the new year yields a new job! Great goodies you got!

    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those crates have the coolest things sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I think I saw the Queen of Nothing crate on another blog, and I have to say it's the prettiest one I've seen yet in terms of the things it included!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the Illumicrate TQoN box and pretty much swooned. SO good.

    My STS:
    http://megabunnyreads.home.blog/2019/12/14/stacking-the-shelves-december-14-2019/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book Love looks absolutely adorable---I'll have to go check that out. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have some luck with the job hunt in the future! The holidays certainly don't make it any easier.

    Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!