Dec 31, 2019

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"There was a night I woke up panting, my chest feeling crushed and tight, like the devil was sitting on it. I swear I saw her standing by the bed, streetlight catching on her pointed teeth and red hair. But when I turned on the lamp there was nothing there." Kindle loc. 5%*


*Quote comes from the eARC therefore it and its location are not final.










TITLE: The Night Country
AUTHOR: Melissa Albert
PUBLISHER: Flatiron Books
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: January 7, 2020 




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read In 2019


*in no particular order


10. BLOODWITCH by Susan Dennard
9. RAGE by Cora Carmack
8. MOONLIGHT SCANDALS by Jennifer L. Armentrout


7. STORM AND FURY by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. THE BURNING SHADOW by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. THE QUEEN OF NOTHING by Holly Black


4. VOW OF THIEVES by Mary E. Pearson
3. BLOODLEAF by Crystal Smith
2. HOUSE OF SALT AND SORROWS by Erin A. Craig


1. FINALE by Stephanie Garber





 

6 comments:

  1. I am behind on both the Truthwitch and Caraval series. I have Finale, and my daughter said it was good, so, I just need to make time for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of Nothing! YES! That was one my list, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh! pretty covers here. Wishing you lots of great reads in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read House of Salt and Sorrow sometime.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about House of Salt and Sorrow. And I'm so curious about the Night Country!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my TTT. I've GOT to read Vow of Thieves. I was hoping to get it for Christmas but didn't. I'm just going to have to break down and buy it for myself I guess. I really liked Storm and Fury too. Also need to check out that Cora Carmack series. Great list!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!