Mar 27, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Share a photo of one section of your bookshelf randomly selected or go ahead and share the entire bookshelf. (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Want to guess what shelf you'll see? ;)
 
 
TA DA!!! It's my Caraval Shelf! The Goldsboro Caraval is blocking a few more copies but I can't otherwise display it without blocking a few spines!


And here is the updated shot of my entire collection. Sadly I would have to remove an entire shelf if I want to display my books upright. I honestly haven't decided if I should do that or not. Part of me wants to if only to have more room for copies! 
 
Not picture is on the bottom shelf (two shelves down) is my Caraval collector's set in its box!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!