Mar 22, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well I made it another week. This COVID19 is making things really intense just about everywhere! Sadly, I'm with a company that services all the essential companies that have to stay open like banks and grocery stores. So there's zero chance of us closing our doors. And let's just say that we have wayyyy more than ten people in the building. I say we borderline 50 at certain times of the day, and to say I'm freaked out is putting it mildly. But since I don't relish using every single day of vacation time I have, I can't see a way of not going to work. Add to the fact that because of this pandemic it's really hurting my job search as well. So for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to warmer weather so that it will hopefully put this madness to an end...let's just hope it's a good ending for everyone everywhere!

This was also a mild week for book getting, but that's always nice on the TBR pile!


Here's what I bought:

Crush the King by Jennifer Estep--keeper copy
Finale by Stephanie Garber--UK paperback...a further explanation to come on Instagram sometime today! I meant to do it yesterday but once laziness kicked in, all hope was lost. Lol!


Then I won a contest from Nikole @Bibliostacks on Twitter and I received: 

Hunted by the Sky by Tanaz Bhathena (ARC)


THANK YOU Nikole!



Then for review from the publisher I received:

American Demon by Kim Harrison (ARC)--I am SUPER excited to return to the Hollows! This was one of the first adult series I picked up wayyyy back when!


THANK YOU ACE!!!



And then finally I received my March Owl Crate! I knew what the book was already and was mainly why I decided to get this month's box! I was happily surprised by all the other goodies! Luckily no one posted spoilers this time around! And the box was BLUE! I love the colored boxes like this!





And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!