Mar 8, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well it was another week. Things are still intense...I guess you could say? Lol. Still waking up super early, still exhausted every day. I did have another interview this last Friday. I thought it went pretty good. I hope that it's not some sort of bad karma thinking that like I did the last time! So fingers crossed! It's a good company, close by, regular hours and I would honestly like working there. It feels like it would be a good place for me if things work out, so if you could spare some extra good thoughts and prayers it would be much appreciated! 

In terms of books this week, it was pretty amazing!! My Fairy Loot Deluxe Caraval set finally came and I am in LOVE! I'll be taking bookstagram pictures with them today, so you can expect to see some this week! :D

Here's what I got this week:

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas + poster!


AND IT'S PERSONALIZED!!!!


Fairy Loot DELUXE CARAVAL TRILOGY!
 
Suuuuuper excited to finally have these beauties in my collection!
 
 
 
 The February Fairy Loot box!! Absolute LOVE how the book looks in this one!!
 
 
 
 
And then I obviously received this from the publisher for review:
 
Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa (ARC)


THANK YOU Inkyard Press!!



And that was it for me this week! What did you all get this week?





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!