Apr 17, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: How do you decide the order of reading your books? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Ooh fun question! Well first, review books get priority. I'll read those (usually) in order of when I received them or based on release date if I get more than one at a time.

What could interrupt this is if I plan to attend an author event, then I'll make sure to read what I have of theirs (if it's possible) in time for said event.

Otherwise, it's really just whatever I'm in the mood for! I'll glance at some of my easy to see TBR books and see if any spark an interest or if there's one I am just DYING to read now that I have the time and no other obligations are in the way.

If it comes down to it and I just cannot decide what to read, I will turn to one of my many TBR jars and select a title that way! I have three of them currently. One for books I know I want to read asap, one for thrillers or "scary" books, and then the massive EVERYTHING ELSE jar, which you guessed it, has ALL the other titles if they don't fit into the first two categories.

And yes, if I ended up deciding what I want to read on my own, I start going through whichever jar I think said title came from until I find it! Because odds are, I might not remember I read it and I'll be looking for it to read among my TBR piles! Lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!