Apr 4, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: MARCH

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa (3/31/20)
Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost (1/28/20)
Winter's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (3/31/20)


12/25 down! That's pretty much halfway! Doing good here!


CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost
Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost



Not great, but I did finally finish reading my ARCs, so hopefully it's all real book reading for awhile!



CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge



11/25 almost halfway there, so not bad! This was a hard month to get through, so let's hope April is better!



CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge

Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost (10/30/18)


After finishing my last read I'm now at 2...which will hopefully improve this month! 



CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa (Shadow of the Fox Trilogy)


1/3 down! This one will be challenging as a lot of series in my TBR pile have quite a few books left! Maybe I should finish up some old duologies! Lol.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!