Apr 5, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well, we're officially on stay-at-home orders in Missouri now. Took them long enough. Sadly, I will still be traveling to work everyday. It sucks to work at a non-essential company who has essential company customers, so I guess we're essential? So we basically won't stop operating even if someone in our building comes down with it. Now that they've given the "okay" for all Americans to be wearing masks, there are naturally none to be found. My family isn't really filled with sewers either, so we can't make our own! Lol. Wishing I kept a bandana I remember having as a child, wouldn't that be something to wear out, especially at work! I continue to wear my gloves at work when handling packages and washing my hands to the point that my poor hands are dry, cracked, and bleeding on occasion. It sucks. This whole situation really, really sucks. I made yet another Walmart run yesterday and it was insane with the new procedures--that I fully understand why they are in place. Though because of the rainy, and maybe windy day, I lost my grocery list upon entering the store and had no intentions of leaving to look for it, so I had to do what I could to remember everything that we wrote on it! I was able to finally get the bread I like, so that was a plus and picked up a few other necessities and backup items of this and that so maybe next weekend we can all stay in.

So yeah, crazy times we're living in, isn't it? How are you all faring?


I did get a few books in the mail this week that made life a little bit better! Here's what I bought:

Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa--keeper copy
Twisted Fates by Danielle Rollins--finally got it on sale!
Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi--SIGNED!!
Conceal, Don't Feel by Jen Calonita--a FREEBIE! I may eventually buy the hardcover, but I couldn't pass up FREE!
From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I've been really excited about this one! I wanted to buy the paperback but it wasn't on sale, so I settled for the ebook for now! Plan to buy that paperback one day though! LOL!
Finale by Stephanie Garber--the ROMANIAN edition!!


For review from the publisher I received:

Gotham High by Melissa de la Cruz & Ill. by Thomas Pitilli (ARC)


THANK YOU DC Ink!



And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!