May 22, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: If you own an eBook, would you also purchase a print copy as well? (submitted by Tabatha @ Broken Soul Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I would say close to half the time YES! Lol. Some books I decided to try when the ebook was cheap or free and after loving it, I bought a real copy, because REAL BOOKS!!! 
 
Though I will admit, for some of my independent authors that I get their ebooks, I can't afford to also buy all their paperbacks. So for them, I will usually just buy the first book in paperback as a placeholder for them on my shelves. So not EVERY ebook I buy will I also buy in paperback, but pretty close!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!