May 1, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: APRIL

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

Fractures by Alice Reeds--Review to come towards the end of May


Only 1 read, but that's not too bad!



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole
Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin 
Hungry Like a Wolf by Christine Warren
The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
The Sweetest Burn by Jeaniene Frost
The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Forst
Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
Starfall by Melissa Landers
 
 
Since I'm all cleared out on review books, I've been reading all my TBR books! And since they're all real books it greatly helped this challenge out!




CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge



Not too much happened this month that inspired conversations since I was working throughout the stay-at-home orders. Hopefully more discussions will come to me! I'm still doing good with this one though! Already passed the halfway mark!



CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge

 
Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole (9/19/17)
Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin (9/3/19)
Hungry Like a Wolf by Christine Warren (7/2/13)
The Sweetest Burn by Jeaniene Frost (6/27/17)
The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost (11/28/17)
Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco (9/10/19)
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab (6/13/17)
Starfall by Melissa Landers (2/7/17)


Almost halfway to my goal!! I dominated the backlist this month! Decided not to count my one re-read in this category either.



CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge


The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost (The Beautiful Ashes)
Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco (Stalking Jack the Ripper)
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab (Monsters of Verity)
Starfall by Melissa Landers (Starflight)



I completed this challenge this month so I decided to up my goal...twice (and still trying to realistically think how many more I can finish this year!)!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!