May 17, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Another week down. Well, tomorrow, our county officially opens up for business! What this means exactly, I have no clue! Lol. I know some stores are opening, but others are choosing to remain closed for awhile longer. Hopefully this will mean my job search will start to pick up again if the business-y companies are opening up again as well. I guess it's a wait and see matter at this point. But other than that it's all been very quiet here.

Though my haul this week was once again minimal--which is a good thing for the TBR pile! I did end up order wayyyyy too many books this week! As you know certain book subscription boxes had their matching additions to the Folk of the Air series and my collector's CDO demanded that I get both sets to complete my trilogy sets. Add to that another major purchase from another country and then getting my stepdad's Father's Day gift AND birthday gift since they're in the same week next month...my pocketbook got quite the workout! And I'm still trying to find one more thing for my mom's birthday, but I have one thing that I could turn into something more to help level things out to have that taken care of. I was amazed with myself and all the online shopping I did this week...I'm not usually like that except for the Christmas holidays! Lol.

Anyway, here's what I got this week:


Crave by Tracy Wolff--The Bookish Box SIGNED edition! My copy finally arrived after COVID delays! I decided not to show off the alternative cover that it was wrapped in, in case some of you are still waiting for your copies to arrive! I was realllllly happy to see that it was actually a SIGNED signed copy, not one with the added page in the front! Makes it feel more real to me! Lol. Now I'll need to buy another copy so the original cover can grace my shelves too! But that one might have to wait for a bit. As I said, I need B&N to send out coupons already!



For review from the author I received:

Wait by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)


THANK YOU Alyssa!!!



And that was it for me! What all did you get this week?




 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!