May 24, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


I thought this week would never end! It was sooooo agonizingly long! I guess because I knew I had Monday off. I'm going to need to use another vacation day soon likely just because I am getting so stressed at work. I still don't really have a job title these days, it's more like dump on Jessica whatever you don't want to do anymore. I hate it. I'm still looking for a new job but it's still rough going. Not everything has opened back up despite the state and now my county area being "open." I just keep taking it one day at a time. All I can do at this point.

As far as book hauling this week I didn't do too bad! Only one special edition came in this week. I guess since everything outside has gone to crap, Amazon is deciding to sell books at full price and B&N is forgoing sending any coupons for the holidays or the rare just because. I've got a laundry list of books I need to buy but they're all full price and I refuse to pay that with Amazon. 

Here's what I got this week:


Aurora Burning by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--ILLUMICRATE EDITION! I had a Forbidden Planet edition ordered but decided to cancel that one since I only have two editions of Aurora Rising...yeah...I went to that level of OCD of not wanting 3 copies of book 2 but only 2 copies of book 1. LOL!
 
 
 
And that was it! I do plan on making a few online orders today for different things as a new billing period has started! Lol. I'd rather not look at a super horrendous bill this month and just leave it at horrendous! What did you get this week? Are you saving up for anything special like I did...sorta. Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!