Jun 26, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: When you run out of bookshelf space, what do you do? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Buy another bookcase! Lol.
 
While that's the case every blue moon, normally, it's deciding what books I want to keep on the shelves and which ones I would be okay with putting into storage--aka a box, a cabinet, a closet...wherever I can find room really. Every once in awhile I decide on a few that I will donate...but these days, it's mostly if I pick up a TBR book and don't finish it due to whatever reasons, those get donated or traded or whatnot.
 
So basically I make room for books wherever I can by whatever means necessary.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!