Jun 21, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well I survived my first week at the new job! It was...a LOT! I'm entering an entirely new industry and area of work, so I've a lot to learn. My first week didn't go too bad. It was a bit overwhelming trying to learn the new programs and such, but I was starting to get the hang of it by Friday. So I know I'll do just fine here! Plus I learned that we not only get July 3 off, but the 2nd too! I'll be planning to read a BIG book that weekend! Lol!

As far as books go, I pretty much went this week without any! But then, literally in the last daylight hours of yesterday when I was moments away from writing this post with a no haul week, the mail arrived and one of my book orders arrived!!

American Demon by Kim Harrison--SIGNED keeper copy! I read the ARC of this one and loooved it! Prior to COVID I had hoped to see Kim on tour for her return to the Hollows, but sadly, they had to preemptively cancel her tour before even really getting one in the works. No t-shirt this year, but I decided I had to buy her book from her local indie store so I can at least have her book signed! All my Kim Harrison books are signed to date, and I didn't want to jeopardize that. Lol.




And that was it! Just the one keeper copy this week...thought I might have ordered another on Friday that will arrive sometime this coming week...you know, whenever Amazon decides to ship to their Prime members. What did you get this week?








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!